What Information Do We Collect?
- First - What is personal information?
Personal information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual also includes association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc.
Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person.
- We collect personal information from you when you use or interact with our Services
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use or access our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other.
More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services
Generally this category refers to any information, data or content you actively and voluntarily create or provide through our Services.
- Contact information such as your name, email and physical addresses, or telephone number when you fill our online form or register for an account with us or when you update your accounts details.
- Information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your use of the Service as a result of a transaction you are involved in
- Other content that you generate, or your actions in your use of your account (such as adding items to your shopping cart, adding items to your saved items list etc.
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers).
- Shipping, delivery, postage, billing and other information used to transact and deliver through the Services, as well as, where applicable, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers).
- Information you voluntarily provide to the Services for the purpose of personalization of your interface with the Services such as age, gender, preferences etc.
- You may also provide us information through your use of certain functionalities we make available to you through the Services such as a, member-to-member communications, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services
- Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to require you to provide us in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services:
- We collect information about your interaction with our Services, and about our communications with you. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) and software you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, unique device token, operating system, information regarding your clicks, views and engagement with our Services, information concerning your traffic to and from the Services, your referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
- Location information, including location information from your mobile device or as can be derived from your IP address.
Please take into consideration that certain portions of such above mentioned information may also be collected from your device or software, when the Services are running in the background, i.e. when they have been launched but are not used.
For more information about our use of these technologies, and how to control them, see our Cookies Policy
Please keep in mind that most mobile devices and auxiliary software, allow you to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, by any application, in the device's settings menu.
Personal information collected from other sources:
- We may also collect personal information concerning you, from third parties who have assured us that they have obtained your consent for such provision of information or that you have freely and publicly provided. For example, we may collect and use demographic and other information that is publicly available in an applicable jurisdiction, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
- Job Candidate: we may publish open positions in the Company via its website, Facebook or Linkedin page. In connection with this opportunity, we collect information that is provided to us by the job candidates (“Candidates”), when they apply to any of the open positions published by us, by e-mail, or otherwise.
- First - What is personal information?
How Do we Use Your Personal Information
Legal basis for use
- When Performing this Agreement: We collect and process your Personal Information in order to provide you with the Service, following your acceptance of this Terms; to maintain and improve our Services; to develop new services and features for our Users; and to personalize the Services in order for you to get a better user experience
Purpose of Use:
We may use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Services and manage our business;
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- To be able to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To display or send to you marketing and general and personalized content via the Services, email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices;
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services;
- To perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To whom we share personal information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
Third Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting, database and server co-location services (e.g., AWS), data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics), and our business, legal and financial advisors (collectively, "Third Party Service Providers").
Such Third Party Service Providers may receive or otherwise have access to your Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing the Services, and may only use your Personal Information for such purposes. Such disclosure or access is strictly subject to the recipient's or user's undertaking of confidentiality obligations, and the prevention of any independent right to use this data except as required to help us provide the Services. We remain responsible and liable for any Personal Information processing done by Third Party Service Provider on its behalf, except for events outside of its reasonable control.
Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to Personal Information pursuant to a legal requirement or request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Such disclosure or access may occur with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
Protecting Rights and Safety: We may share your Personal Information with others, with or without notice to you, if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Company, any of our Users, or any members of the general public.
For the removal of doubt, we may share your Personal Information in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Additionally, we may transfer, share or otherwise use non-personal information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
Where Do We Store User’s Personal Information?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the European Union, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service provider.
Using Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
We use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by third party service providers. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our website on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide a better experience to our Users. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our website, and (iv) create and monitor analytics.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during the filling of a contact form, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending us written notice by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.
Please note that the Company may also contact you with important information regarding our Website. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Website, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such service messages.
The Company welcomes all qualified Candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on our website, Facebook, Linkedin, by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). We are committed to keep Candidates’ Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that the Company may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other positions and opportunities at the Company; so we could use their Candidates Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work. If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to the Company, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at: [e-mail]
To use our website, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Website.
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
Updating, Obtaining A Copy Of, Or Deleting Your Personal Information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
Have Any Questions?